About Me

My photo
I'm a 29 year old photographer from Barrington,RI. I take photos of nature, wildlife, lighthouses, Rhode Island scenery, and other subjects. I like hiking,boats, fishing,the outdoors,music, photography... The Todd Stevens Gallery is at Frames of Mind in Seekonk, MA. You can also buy prints off my website http://www.toddstevensphoto.com and http://framesofmindseekonk.com/

Monday, December 26, 2011

a few dogs i know by todd stevens

This book is about a few dogs i know. The 2 mini schnauzers are mine, I have a few of my sisters dogs, cousins and friends. I've come across enough personalities and breeds to make a book.
I've had a lot of fun making this and I hope I can make this book thicker in the next couple years.
In the making of this project I have been covered in dog hair, druel, and dog dew and learned that Cheez- Its will make my dog listen. Thanks to everyone who made this happen.



Jack Boxer, Rottweiler, Newfoundland Mix



Brandy English Setter


Rufus Saint Bernard


Lucy Mini Schnauzer


Fenway Standard Poodle


Bear Pekingese


Boston German Shepherd


Mama Suze Mini Schnauzer


Tyson English Bulldog



Gianni Weimaraner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers